HTN Telemedicine delivers a variety of services between physicians and users.
Such services are provided according to the World Health Organization guide lines, as “remote health care assistance using computer science and telecommunications in order to exchange information correctly for diagnosis, therapy and prevention of pathologies” (WHO, 1997).
HTN Telemedicine is for:
- all citizens
- all families
- all athletes or sport lovers
- those who often travel for work or leisure
- for users/patients in need of “continuous” medical support from specialists (for example due to cardiovascular and lung disease, diabetes, hypertension etc.).
The advantages of HTN Telemedicine:
- availability of a specialist always and everywhere when needed
- analysis of signs and symptoms with immediate response
- easy and quick access to a diagnosis by a specialist
- constant control of health by monitoring vital signs
- immediate on-line accessibility Personal Health Record – blood and instrumental tests.
Our services are all certified in a unique advance software “SmartTelemedicine Platform” enabling web-based health care assistance with applications for tablet and smartphone.