Telemedicine in Respiratory Care
This service guarantees the patient consultation of a Pneumologist 24/7 and can be useful for:
- primary prevention (smokers, ex-smokers, workers at risk, asthmatic patients etc.)
- secondary prevention (chronic respiratory lung diseases, pulmonary emphysema)
• chronic respiratory disease exacerbation
- therapy assessment.
The sale of an oximeter is available to the patient enabling the transmission of data to the HTN’s “SmartTelemedicine Platform via wireless/ smartphone.
The service makes it possible to:
- Provide oxygen saturation telemonitoring
- Send the data to the Personal Health Record
- View data sent
- Print the report
- Request immediate teleconsultation to the Pneumologist on duty.
Nonin Oximeter »