Services for Diabetes
The Health Professional has a service that allows the diabetic users to automatically memorize the glycemia values h24/7.
The diabetic patient is entrusted with a glucometer which can transmit to the Personal Health Record in usb/wireless mode (smartphone) the glycemia values taken at home.
The Health Professional can at every moment:
- access the user’s Personal Health Record by password
- view data sent from the device
- print report directly
- request teleconsultation to a Diabetic specialist on duty.
The service is useful for diabetic mellitus users that need:
- constant telemonitoring of hemoglobin test results (glycemia, glicate hemoglobin etc.)
- therapy assessment
- specialist’s teleconsultation on co-morbidity (cardiopathy, retinopathy, arteropathy, peripheral neuropahy etc.).
With this service it is possible to have :
• dermatological teleconsultation once the images of the lesions to diagnose have been gathered by a digital camera or by a digital dermatoscope
• access to the SmartTelemedicine platform by private password and print images and comments from the specialist directly.