Services for diabetics
The Pharmacist provides a service that allows users to measure and record all the glycemia values h24/7.
The diabetic patient is entrusted with a glucometer which can transmit to the Personal Health Record in usb/wireless mode (smartphone) the glycemia values taken at home.
Both Pharmacist and user can at any moment:
• access Personal Health Record
- view data sent from the device
• print the report directly
• have a teleconsultation with a Diabetologist on duty.
The service is useful for users with mellitus diabetes who need :
• constant tele-monitoring of the hematological test results (glicemia, glicated hemoglobin etc..)
- therapy assessment (insulin, oral antidiabetic treatment)
teleconsultation with specialists on co-morbidity (cardiopathy, retinopathy, arteropathy, peripheral neuropahy etc.).iHealth Glucometer »