Services for wellness
Services for wellness:
Telmonitoring for wellness
The services monitors:
• blood pressure and heart rate
- body weight, body fat and lean mass
• daily physical activity (energy expenditure, activity and sleep efficiency).
The services provides the sale/rent of devices easy and practical use to collect data of the physiological parameters.
The user/patient can at any time of the day and year:
• collect data of physiological parameters
• transmit wireless (using a smartphone) to the ServiceCenter
• access Personal Health Record by using password
• view data sent
• print report
• request tele-consultation if necessary and immediate tele-reporting with an HTN specialist on duty.
These services are for:
• healthy users who want to make sure that their health and well-being is under control (Primary prevention, during sport activities, free time etc.)
• those living with them sometimes suffering from chronic diseases.A&D 767 Blood Pressure Monitor »
iHealth body analysis scale »
Activity Tracker iHealth »
iHealth BP5 Blood Pressure Monitor »
The service provides sale/rent of 12 lead ECG of easy and practical use.
The service is useful for:
• primary prevention, screening, sport activity, driving license, gym etc.
• secondary prevention for users at risk (diabetics, patients with high BP and dyslipidemia etc..) and/or after a cardiovascular event
• for onset of cardiovascular signs/symptoms
• check for those with cardiovascular disease
• assessing effects of cardiovascular therapies.
A “Real-time” ECG is done with a device which records and sends traces via web to the user’s Personal health Record.
The user can at any moment of the day or year h24/7:
• do an electrocardiogram
• send the electrocardiograph traces by bluetooth or wireless to the ServiceCenter
• request immediate teleconsultation and telereporting to a Cardiologist on duty.
• access Personal Health Record and print the report.
An HTN Cardiologist provides telereporting and teleconsultation within 10 minutes.