Telemedicine for Diabetes
The diabetes service guarantees the patient the consultation of a specialist h24/7 and can be recommended for:
- telemonitoring of glycemia
- therapeutic assessments (insulin, antidiabetic drug)
- teleconsultation with specialists on co-morbidity (heart diseases, neuropathy etc.).
The service provides the sale of a device for the detection of glycemia (transmitted usb,wireless, bluetooth) allowing to record automatically h24/7.
By using a glucometer with pc/smartphone the patient can:
• record glycemia
• transmit data to the Personal Health Record
- view data sent
• print reports directlly
• request teleconsultation with specialist on duty.
The service is good for users with diabetes mellitus that need:
• constant telemonitoring of blood test results (glycemia, glicated hemoglobin etc..)
• therapy adjustments
• teleconsultation from specialists on co-morbidity (cardiopathy, retinopathy, arteropathy, peripheral neuropahy etc.).Roche Glucometer »
iHealth Glucometer »