At the Pharmacy, a 12 lead electrocardiogram can be recorded.
The service is useful:
• for primary prevention for users at risk (diabetics, hypertensive patients, dyslipidemic patients etc.) or for screening of healthy people who practice sports, for driving license requirements, gym etc.
• for secondary prevention after a cardiovascular event
• for onset of cardiovascular signs/symptoms
• to assess cardiovascular therapy.
A “Real-time” ECG is done by a device that records and transmits data via web the 12 leads to the user’s Personal Health Record.
The Pharmacist can h24/7:
• record the electrocardiogram
• send the ECG traces to the ServiceCenter
• request teleconsultation and telereporting immediately to the Cardiologist on duty
• access patient’s Personal Health Record and print the referral directly.
The specialist teleconsultation and the referral can be printable within 10 minutes.Cardioline Microtel Electrocardiograph »
Elettrocardiografo Mortara WAM PC »
24h Holter monitoring for cardiac arrhythmias
The service provides telemonitoring of cardiac arrhythmias 24/48 h.
HTN’s ECG Holter monitoring service allows the Pharmacist to put a device at the user’s disposal that records and sends the ECG traces to the Personal Health Record via web.The Pharmacist can at every moment access the Electronic Health Record in HTN’s SmartTelemedicine Platform to:
• view ECGs sent
• print the referral directly
• request teleconsultation in real-time from a Cardiologist on duty.
The service is good for:
• diagnostic confirmation/exclusion of the presence of arrhythmias
• a better assessment of the cardiovascular risk in the presence of minor and/or major arrhythmias
• assessment of anti-arrhythmic therapy.
HTN Cardiologist referral can be printed within 24 hrs.Mortara H3+ ECG HOLTER »
Walk 400H ECG HOLTER »
Event Recorder (monitoring and diagnosis of sporadic and symptomatic cardiac arrhythmias)
The service provides h24/7 monitoring of sporadic and symptomatic cardiac arrhythmias by Event Recorder.
Palpitation (or awareness of skipped beats) is a common symptom of many patients and it may be difficult to be documented. Base electrocardiography and Holter monitor recording are the most common methods to detect this symptom: often they don’t give encouraging results, especially with patients whose symptom is sporadic. In these cases the use of Event Recorder can be a valid element for the diagnosis.
The event recorder is given to the user for a period of 7-15 days by the Physician. When the user assesses the palpitation symptom, he/she applies the device on his/her chest, presses the button and records 30” of cardic thythm (memorized in the device) and then sends it automatically to the HTN’s operating system where a specialist Cardiologist provides a teleconsultation/telereport of the arrhythmic event.
The Pharmacist an user can at every moment and at any time access the Electronic Health Record in HTN’s SmartTelemedicine, with their own password to:
• view sent traces to the user’s PHR
• print the report
• request teleconsultation in real-time with Cardiologist on duty.
The service is good for:
• diagnostic confirmation/ exclusion of the arrhythmias
• a more accurate assessment of the cardiovascular risk
• assessment of anti-arrhythmia therapy.
Referral and telemonitoring results given by HTN’s Cardiolgist are printable within 24 h, after user gives Event Recorder back to the Pharmacy.